Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Max Payne 2
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Lee7
omfg, awsome game. Probably THE best shooter i have ever played in my entire life, the storyline fucking kicks ass too.

I just might buy this game, they deserve my money. At first i though this game would be nothing special, and only played it because i was bored. What a misjudgement! There are too many good things about this game to list, so i wont even list them.

Its an A++ in my book, if there was a letter before A, it would be that letter.
Black RSX
I will have to let my frined know this. He really liked the first one!!

(I however can only seem to do well at GT3!!) biggrin.gif
RedLine
1st one was good, so you are saying number 2 is good too?
clarkma5
I've heard that Max Payne 2 is damn near the same thing as Max Payne 1....but then again, I don't care too much; first person shooters aren't my thing.
Lee7
QUOTE(RedLine @ Oct 21 2003, 08:14 PM)
1st one was good, so you are saying number 2 is good too?

Never played the first one, but from reading reviews and stuff it seems like they took the good parts from part 1 and made them even better.
bankE46
i "acquired" max payne 2, it rules. the graphics are over the top on my geforce fx5600
Lee7
QUOTE(bankieWRX @ Oct 21 2003, 11:17 PM)
i "acquired" max payne 2, it rules. the graphics are over the top on my geforce fx5600

i "acquired" it too, but im thinking about buying it.
dcho
laugh.gif it was a pretty short game... but graphics are top notch... good game although i thought 1 was more exciting ( maybe it was probably the thrill of it the 1st time ever)

but maybe this will draw your attention to the game wink.gif

i have plenty more of her thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif thumbs_up.gif
bankE46
oh god, the virtual nudity never ceases. the sims nude patch, tribes nude skins, now this. ugh, WEAK! lol
fallon
do chicks just randomly run around naked in the game or is that some kinda patch tongue.gif
dcho
nah this is a developer key "hack" in the game where u can cycle through the models of the characters... and i'd post more "detailed" pics of her ( not so weak) pics of her but then id probably run into some problems with the mods here rolleyes.gif laugh.gif but she is very fine!
Lee7
QUOTE(dcho @ Oct 22 2003, 02:50 AM)
nah this is a developer key "hack" in the game where u can cycle through the models of the characters... and i'd post more "detailed" pics of her ( not so weak) pics of her but then id probably run into some problems with the mods here  rolleyes.gif  laugh.gif  but she is very fine!

i dont see a problem with it, its not like its real...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.