Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What can i take pictures of
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
wild_willy
anyone got any suggestions of things i can take pictures of that are worth taking around the house? ive wandered round a bit outside and only found a few plants. I live on the lake (not literally) and its only just getting the right time of year when i am able to take some pictures of nice sunsets.
All i really need is naked women everywhere wink.gif
clarkma5
Hey, I like pictures of the lake, you can just get pictures of that...
rio
Set the camera to macro mode and AIM it at shit real close. Its easy to be "artistic" that way.
Easton
Do a panoramic shot of the lake and see if i can pick my house from it!

You're directly on the opposite side of the lake from me, with a telescope you could probably see my house!
Easton
QUOTE(riobranden @ Oct 17 2003, 05:15 PM)
Set the camera to macro mode and AIM it at shit real close. Its easy to be "artistic" that way.

lol when i first read that i thought you literally meant taking real close up pics of "shit" sick.gif whistle.gif eek.gif
Easton
QUOTE(wild_willy @ Oct 17 2003, 04:23 AM)
anyone got any suggestions of things i can take pictures of that are worth taking around the house? ive wandered round a bit outside and only found a few plants. I live on the lake (not literally) and its only just getting the right time of year when i am able to take some pictures of nice sunsets.
All i really need is naked women everywhere wink.gif

The 5700 has 8x optical zoom right?

Bring it to Nobbys beach..... nice sunny day out there today too! cool.gif
fallon
QUOTE(Easton @ Oct 17 2003, 05:15 PM)
lol when i first read that i thought you literally meant taking real close up pics of "shit" sick.gif whistle.gif eek.gif

laugh.gif
fallon
macros are the best
clarkma5
Is that an AZERTY keyboard or do you just have a "euro" thing on the 5?
fallon
lol, well i have no idea what AZERTY is so.. its made by mitsuko
clarkma5
I mean, AZERTY as opposed to QWERTY.

AKA, what are the first six letters in the upper left? Are they "AZERTY" or "QWERTY"?
Cyclone
If you have a sister/girlfriend you should take naked pictures of them and post here biggrin.gif
fallon
gotcha, its qwerty, thats weird i didnt know they made different letter setups o_0
clarkma5
I didn't know either until I went to an internet café in France and I couldn't type very fast all of a sudden tongue.gif
rio
QUOTE(FaLLoN @ Oct 18 2003, 10:09 PM)
macros are the best

Hahahaha good one laugh.gif
Easton
It is!!

and willy, there was an awesome sunset/skies yesterday. was Hoping you'd taken the opportunity!

Unlike me, who was stuck at work sad.gif
wild_willy
lol nope, i must have been inside watching indiana jones. Oh well, i spose ill start paying more attention soon.
wild_willy
QUOTE(Easton @ Oct 17 2003, 05:15 PM)
Do a panoramic shot of the lake and see if i can pick my house from it!

You're directly on the opposite side of the lake from me, with a telescope you could probably see my house!

hmmmm, i got no idea where you would be. So you're opposite kilaben bay???
if so look across and if you can see a big green house, im a few houses to the right behind some trees.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.