Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photoshoot with my father's washed red '03 911 C4S
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
SupercarFreak

mogulmonster
Nice car. Some of the pics need to be cropped to provide more focus on the car, but overall not bad. It helps that the car is very photogenic.
clarkma5
Very nice car, but I think red is the worst color for the C4S...you lose the rear reflector in the paint, and that's one of its defining little bits. I saw a black C4S awhile ago and it was SEX!
hafid
lovely. thanks for all the angles! wink.gif

a little cropping would help, but i love that color.

also, turn the wheel so the rim is facing the camera, not the tread.
fiber optic
I hated the front tags in MD so I didn't run 'em on my VW or the truck.
SupercarFreak
QUOTE(hafid @ May 17 2004, 11:55 AM)
lovely. thanks for all the angles! wink.gif

a little cropping would help, but i love that color.

also, turn the wheel so the rim is facing the camera, not the tread.

i actually think red is the best color for a sports car like the 911. silver is just extremely lame in my opinion, black brings out the flaws in the paint way too much, my dad and I would get sick of yellow, lapis blue was our 2nd choice.

I actually like that front 3/4 shot with the tread facing the camera, shows off the high performance tires laugh.gif
fallon
your dad has a ncie car
SupercarFreak
QUOTE(FaLLoN @ May 17 2004, 09:33 PM)
your dad has a ncie car

him and i have very similar taste in cars, it is very cool
Turbodiesel
great cars, great pictures
i assume from the pictures that you are an excelent photographer, so I have one question for you.
With photoshop, how do you eliminate your reflection off of the car you just took a picture of?
5LiterMustang
there's a bunch of ways to do it..

some off the top of my head would be to airbrush it, or use the clone stamp tool.

its fairly complicated to explain, especially if you aren't familiar with photoshop.

i suggest looking at some photoshop tutorials to get more familiar with the program
Turbodiesel
thanks
Midnight_Speeder
Those are some sick pics buddy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.