Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Someone get this driving mount
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
RedLine

45 dollars american.
clarkma5
Not bad a'tall for $45...where's the source though?
White RSX
i cant use it if i get it, no adjustable headrests, see?
Black RSX
Won't work on my seats... but it is a cool for $45!
5LiterMustang
wont work on my seats either... am i cool too?
phidong
Won't work on my seats either, and you can build one with a better ball head for less. A lot of people just make a bar, drill three holes, screw a ball head on the end. For more stability, they use an even longer bar and drill four holes (one for each headrest) and then line the seats up, put it on and put a ballhead or even just a thread in the center.
spididdy
no se pics
Cyclone
I have these little covers on the supports for my headrest so it wont work unless i cut em off. I do however have another camera mount and a damn good spot in the car to mount it too as some of you have seen from my videos tongue.gif
clarkma5
Well, anyway, despite all your moaning, this is PERFECT for my car, because it's mounted into another VW in the pics, so it'll obviously fit my seats.
Cyclone
This would be nowhere near as cool as your contraption though
clarkma5
my contraption was just my tripod bungeed into my car... tard.gif

Cyclone
Now that was awesome!
clarkma5
the result was a bit...mediocre; the viewpoint was screwy, and I kept talking to myself tongue.gif
RedLine
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ May 2 2004, 10:03 PM)
the result was a bit...mediocre; the viewpoint was screwy, and I kept talking to myself tongue.gif

How were/are the back head rests? Do you ever drive people back there? I think they're ugly, but what ever.
clarkma5
The back head rests never bothered me, and I hate the concept of storing them outside the car...
RedLine
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ May 2 2004, 10:10 PM)
The back head rests never bothered me, and I hate the concept of storing them outside the car...

Does the new one only have the two outer ones?
clarkma5
no, it's got three in the back just like the old one did.
fallon
very nice setup clark tongue.gif
clarkma5
Do you like all the bungees? I think it looks pretty cool tongue.gif
fallon
oh yes, the usage of different colors is very pleasing to the eye biggrin.gif
clarkma5
Well, I tell ya, that sucker didn't budge an inch wink.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.