Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cool Car Pics!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Black RSX
http://www.ruji.net/pc/index.html
soarer
ye they are cool, very awsome!! I like this one, This ones the best!!! drool drool drool
phidong
Wow.. he knows how to take pictures smile.gif

The lighting in all his images are superb and he composes the shots very well (not only with the camera, but he composes by moving the cars into the perfect spots as well).. great photography =)
hafid
for phidong to compliment like that, we know he's good wink.gif

seriously, simply stunning. jaw-dropping isn't an understatement.

here are more that he took of his own car:

and other cars he's shot:

Black RSX
hafid, thanks for posting up those!! Damn that guy can take some pictures!!

Man!! I need to get me some $$ so I can get a better camera!!! My mini Sony digicam is not cutting it anymore.. sad.gif
phidong
He started this website a while ago.. I think they stopped updating regularly because he got a job with a car company or magazine.
Black RSX
QUOTE(phidong @ Apr 30 2004, 09:22 AM)
He started this website a while ago.. I think they stopped updating regularly because he got a job with a car company or magazine.

Hmmmm that sounds like what might be happening with E aston... tard.gif
kevinluc.com
QUOTE(Black RSX @ Apr 30 2004, 05:47 AM)
Man!! I need to get me some $$ so I can get a better camera!!! My mini Sony digicam is not cutting it anymore.. sad.gif

i'm starting to think the same over here.. DSLR..not quite sure when i want to make the transition tho..check the DOF!

look at the ground..and look at the sky..that's reason enuff to go DSLR for me
phidong
QUOTE(aznkid.com @ Apr 30 2004, 08:13 AM)
i'm starting to think the same over here.. DSLR..not quite sure when i want to make the transition tho..check the DOF!

look at the ground..and look at the sky..that's reason enuff to go DSLR for me

You can tell his images have a lot of post processing in them as well, although I do agree the DOF is geniune. He was probably using his 70-200mm.

He actually has the non-IS version. cool.gif
Easton
I've seen his portfolio before (though on a different site), I've never seen his website though.

The shots on his portfolio were really good, but dAMN these ones on his website are incredible. Especially artistic/composition wise. Such originality and creativity in his composition - it's really admirable!

That guy deserves to get all the success that he's getting right now. Check out the cars in his portfolio, the guy is doing very well! I'm sure he's got something a whole lot bigger running up his sleeve now. If you've done a job for a magazine publication or an advertising firm - you're usually not allowed to reveal it anywhere till it's official public release date.

You can also tell he's making much use of digital, I think his photography is perfect, but his digital is sometimes overdone or leaves flaws. You can tell which photos have had it's DOF fabricated and which hasn't, and which were a composition of multiple exposures (almost all of them) and which were not. He should do it more subtle-like. Most advertising work are flawless both photography and digitally.

Also, the shots of his own car is just 9/10 - contrast to the shots in his gallery which are simply amazing!
Easton
QUOTE(Black RSX @ Apr 30 2004, 05:47 AM)
hafid, thanks for posting up those!! Damn that guy can take some pictures!!

You REALLY deserve to get a new camera Justin. You've maxed out the cybershot and it's time to move up!
fallon
WOW, these are some sexy ass shots, i wish they were bigger :/

and omg that first shot of his car at night with the lights on is AWESOME, i want a high res of it sooooooooooooo bad
PAULIE_D
Ditto !!

We need minimum 1024 x 768 !
AgaBoogaBoo
Holy WOW! WE need wallpapers! STAT!
Black RSX
QUOTE(Easton @ Apr 30 2004, 06:19 PM)
You REALLY deserve to get a new camera Justin. You've maxed out the cybershot and it's time to move up!

Anyone know where I can sell one of my kidneys??
AgaBoogaBoo
QUOTE(Black RSX @ May 4 2004, 11:22 AM)
Anyone know where I can sell one of my kidneys??

Actually, I do, but it's illegal whistle.gif
rmw
QUOTE(AgaBooga @ May 4 2004, 01:04 PM)

How much do you get for it? tongue.gif
Cyclone
QUOTE(AgaBooga @ May 4 2004, 05:04 PM)

Wanna tell me how to do that? biggrin.gif
Tom
damn his photos are amazing! im gonna use one for my next sig and av set tongue.gif

i want to sell a liver so i can buy a car or a new phone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.