Full Version: civic EK hatch photoshoot
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
kevinluc.com

beautiful car
BlackJack
not bad and lovin the engine thumbs_up.gif
Zlover07
I hardly EVER say this, but nice civic laugh.gif
Like the photo work blending the engine picks with the cf hood so u can see "thru" it... Or am I just bein an idiot and that hood really is transparent
phidong
Nice shoot. I like the fish eye shots.. some of the pics get a little repetitive, but not that much of a problem :-p

Theres a reflection of you in one of the fisheye shots and theres flares in some of the rig shots... Also, a minor couple of details, but I suppose it makes a big difference. On the interior shot, you should've removed the coin from the ebrake area and the black floormat on the right side. The face for the head unit is missing.. The OE of the light is a bit distracting. Try softening the light w/ bed sheets or something... other than that everything looks pretty top notch.
clarkma5
How is it that all your friends have such nice Civics?
Cyclone
aftermarket tach = More hp!
I raced 2 red Civic's almost exactly like this today on the freeway and they're pretty quick. They wernt losing me but they were gaining ground. Surprised me! But I still own the average rice tongue.gif
Easton
Dope shots - I like the fisheye on the interior the most. The rest haven't loaded for me yet though (damn dial-up) head.gif
Tom
wow awesome shots!

how did you get the front corner shot?
did you just sit there and get the guy to head towards you and turn??

because mitsubishi seem to do something like that on their tv ads.. and ive always wanted to know how they do it, its like there is some invisible mount or something.. the camera always stays at the same level when they go over bumps..
kevinluc.com
QUOTE(Tom @ Apr 25 2004, 04:48 AM)
wow awesome shots!

how did you get the front corner shot?
did you just sit there and get the guy to head towards you and turn??

because mitsubishi seem to do something like that on their tv ads.. and ive always wanted to know how they do it, its like there is some invisible mount or something.. the camera always stays at the same level when they go over bumps..

the motion shots are with a rig attached to the car..
fallon
wow, that's a really nice looking civic. Is the hood really transparent? if it isnt it's areally cool effect how you made it look like it is
Montero
hot hatch
and as always - great shots
kevinluc.com
QUOTE(FaLLoN @ Apr 26 2004, 09:07 PM)
wow, that's a really nice looking civic. Is the hood really transparent? if it isnt it's areally cool effect how you made it look like it is

nah it's not transparent..just a lil ps action
jbzonda
4, 5, 6, and 7 are my favs, there are some really nice pics..great job smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.