Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone want to meet up?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Martin
Long time since I posted here now.
But I just wanted to see if someone wants to meet up in Cali. I'm going there for a roadtrip 9/9-27/9. Bigger stops in L.A, San Diego, Vegas and S.F apart from the usual vacation stuff (grand canyon, highway 1 and so on).

It would be fun to meet and maybe do a shoot together! Just write here or send me an email: martin@bilbilder.se
SC David
I'm in the city of SF. Might be able to get together for a shoot of sorts. Let me know when you're in the area.
Martin
QUOTE(SC David @ Aug 19 2014, 12:00 AM) *
I'm in the city of SF. Might be able to get together for a shoot of sorts. Let me know when you're in the area.

Sounds great! I'll let you know when we get closer. We're heading south first, so SF will be in the end of the journey.
Brent B
I'm not in California, but I am hoping to study abroad in Europe this spring. We should meet up around then if at all possible! biggrin.gif
Martin
QUOTE(Brent B @ Aug 22 2014, 02:16 AM) *
I'm not in California, but I am hoping to study abroad in Europe this spring. We should meet up around then if at all possible! biggrin.gif

Yes ofcourse! If you come by Sweden just let me know and I'll make sure you get to shoot something fun around here. Dejan is also quite close by, so we can make a small meet of it. smile.gif
Brent B
QUOTE(Martin @ Aug 22 2014, 11:42 AM) *
Yes ofcourse! If you come by Sweden just let me know and I'll make sure you get to shoot something fun around here. Dejan is also quite close by, so we can make a small meet of it. smile.gif

Sweetness! I really hope this works out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.