Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trip to michigan
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
bankE46
I know im not a professional photographer like the rest of you, and the pics at the auto show are taken by my dad, so sorry that they lack artistic flair! tongue.gif anyway, i took a trip to michigan last weekend to visit a university, and we stopped by the chrysler museum. the supra was in the parking lot at the hotel, and the rest are from the NY auto show which we went to last week smile.gif

NY Auto Show:

tongue.gif i actually fit!

Michigan:
the graphic is dumb, and the kit excessive, but its rare for me to see a late model supra not in a show

serious power on this baby, gulping air up!

big bad amx cool.gif

mopars everywhere!
[img]http://www.iupload.net/042004/Mopars!.jpg[/img]
the team oreca viper that won in the GTS class at 24 hours of daytona in 2000

an even better fit! cool.gif
kevinluc.com
that supra owner must be shot.. wtf is with the trd style hood stickers? man..
RedLine
Woah, thinking the front the first picture was pointing the other direction, for a second or two, I thought it was a viper with aftermarket wheels.
White RSX
can the phrase

"Uh Huh, it's a Plymouth alright, you can tell by the blur"

be used to describe thir cars today?
bankE46
QUOTE(White RSX @ Apr 20 2004, 06:14 PM)
can the phrase

"Uh Huh, it's a Plymouth alright, you can tell by the blur"

be used to describe thir cars today?

i think not laugh.gif i think they lost the ability to do so when they dropped the cuda.
NorthPoint

Is that the Lamborghini Portofino on the far right? I thought the only existing copy was destroyed in an accident years ago. Weird but cool.
kevinluc.com
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Apr 20 2004, 04:13 PM)
Is that the Lamborghini Portofino on the far right? I thought the only existing copy was destroyed in an accident years ago. Weird but cool.

could be a kit..
shadow
5th pic down. When did this car start to come back? Or am i just really out of the loop. tard.gif
White RSX
...the shelby?
NorthPoint
QUOTE(shadow @ Apr 20 2004, 07:34 PM)
5th pic down. When did this car start to come back? Or am i just really out of the loop. tard.gif

If you mean the Shelby it's just a concept car.
shadow
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Apr 20 2004, 04:41 PM)
If you mean the Shelby it's just a concept car.

o ok..i was gonna say i would shoot myself if that car went into production without me knowing.
bankE46
QUOTE(NorthPoint @ Apr 20 2004, 08:13 PM)

yea it is the portofino, i was kind of wondering why they had a lambo there til i read about it. querky lookin supercar, great interior tho
Montero
that Cuda gives me a bonner biggrin.gif
wild_willy
wots with the number plate on the supra? you gotta go caving inside the front rim just to find it
White RSX
last i checked that was called an air dam.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.