Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NY Auto Show
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
BLacK FirE

This cuda had a viper engine in it. Sick ass car it was.

I have a ton of other pictures but not all of them came out as good and I picked out my favorites to upload.
clarkma5
That GT picture is great thumbs_up.gif

Cool cars in general. I notice a preponderance of american muscle tongue.gif
BLacK FirE
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 14 2004, 06:53 PM)
That GT picture is great thumbs_up.gif

Cool cars in general.  I notice a preponderance of american muscle tongue.gif

lol well that's because a lot of my other pics kinda came out blury (didn't have my tripod) or had people in the way. Plus there was nothing of the imports really worth showing that you don't see on the streets all of the time.

IMO and my friend, who I went with agreed, Ford probably had the best showing there. But that Saleen was the best paint/color ever. Mmmm :heart:
bankE46
hah, that looks familiar, i was there today from about 11 to 2:30. awesome stuff goin on, the me four12 was sick. i was actually wondering if there were any people from dieselstation there today... thats why we need t-shirts! tongue.gif
clarkma5
T-shirts!? Pah! Why bother! Let's just get tattoos and learn the secret handshake why don't we? wink.gif
Louros
I was there on monday, i took like 100 pics lol maybe i should upload some smile.gif
BLacK FirE
I had gone monday too, I took 85 pictures so yea this is only a small amount of them.
NorthPoint
Looks good, except for the Murcielago... that car looks terrible in white.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.