Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 18 Pictures from tonight.
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Tyler4
Well tonight I needed to get out and relieve a little stress, so I stopped by a few local dealerships to check out what was on the lot.

Red EVO

Yellow EVO

Viper

xb's

Tundra
kevinluc.com
awesome..what's the deal with the camera shake tho? no tripod? no selftimer?
Tyler4
Nah no tripod... I just grabbed the camera and took off. Lol I should have brought it along though.
AgaBoogaBoo
Pretty good, even better for no tripod! biggrin.gif
phidong
The composition is not so bad. In some shots you have very distracting backgrounds (like poles sticking out of the fender and stuff)...

Watch the background. Try to lean against something for a steadier shot.. a tripod would help a lot. If you're going to have parts of the car in the frame, try not to cut them off... like in #5, you cut the tires off.. kind of distracting.
hafid
for not having a tripod, those came out really well! and no crazy tilting! wink.gif
trail_boss2
haha the guy in #11 is prolly wondering why someone was taking pictures of him at night. Great pictures though, a lot better than I can do.
gotvenm
the pics of the viper are cool and all, but you ummmm..... skipped the crossfire ! thumbs_down.gif
RedLine
I'm a new picture-taking guy, but does Tripod really help?
Tyler4
QUOTE(hafid @ Apr 13 2004, 01:48 AM)
for not having a tripod, those came out really well!  and no crazy tilting!  wink.gif
The crazy tilting fad has come and gone. Well at least for the time being... whistle.gif

QUOTE(RedLine @ Apr 13 2004, 02:38 AM)
I'm a new picture-taking guy, but does Tripod really help?
Yes, Tripods are extremely useful, especially in situations where you have very little light and have to use a slow shutter speed. It eliminates all the shakiness that you would get holding the camera, thus enabling you to get a really sharp clean picture.
RedLine
I dont know how to adjust my shutter speed sad.gif
kevinluc.com
QUOTE(RedLine @ Apr 13 2004, 12:09 PM)

what cam u have?
idiot
you just walk inside a dealer and take pictures? no need to ask them?
dukenukem
QUOTE(RedLine @ Apr 13 2004, 12:09 PM)

i have a S50 powershot ....someone help me please ??
idiot
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Apr 13 2004, 04:21 PM)
i have a S50 powershot ....someone help me please ??

i have a G2 and shutter speed is in TV mode.
Montero
looks nece,
good pics biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.