Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long time no speaky :)
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
wild_willy
hey dudes. I doubt anyone here remembers me but i used to frequent on these forums many years ago before i could actually afford a car, and for some reason I randomly decided to come back and say hello smile.gif I'm suprised my account still worked.
Only thing i really remember about this place is meeting up with Easton cause he lived near me (does he still visit here?)
Anyhoo i now own a Holden Commodore VR V6, not the nicest car but its been super reliable for a 20 year old car and i'm emotionally attached to it now. It was passed onto me by my grandpappy. can post a picture if anyone's interested, and i also have a Honda CB400SF 08. Sweet bike. And my parents recently acquired an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. F'ing sweet car. What an engine!
clarkma5
The forums are basically dead. We've moved most everything over to a facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204492591/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.