Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Supercars hardparked on a racetrack
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
CH@Dbee
I recently did a shoot for a company called Velocity Motorsports. They rent sports/supercars to people to drive around a racetrack. Here are some of my favorite shots of their collection. Enjoy the photos!

See can see more here:
www.facebook.com/chadbeephotography

and on Instagram @chadbeephotography

Not requesting C&C on all of them(you can if you wish to) but if any certain images pop out to you and you want to give an opinion, I'd love to hear them. Thanks in advanced.

Brent B
Dude, I didn't know you were on here! I've seen some of your work in one or more of the automotive photography pages on Facebook.

My favs out of all of these are #5 and #12. I also like how you made the red stand out and stay consistent in #4, though maybe it's too consistent.
CH@Dbee
QUOTE(Brent B @ Feb 18 2014, 02:37 AM) *
Dude, I didn't know you were on here! I've seen some of your work in one or more of the automotive photography pages on Facebook.

My favs out of all of these are #5 and #12. I also like how you made the red stand out and stay consistent in #4, though maybe it's too consistent.

Yeah man I have been on here forever! I haven't posted as much as I should have latey though sad.gif

I agree on the Porsche shot, I feel like I killed too many reflections so it looks a little "off". I might try and rework it a tad.
Caspita
Last time I commented on your pics you got banned!!!!

Awesome work as usual...
BandyDesign
Number 7 needs some lighting to show off the shapes on the side of the car. The environment is dominating here.

(When's the last time you posted on here? I'm running a 0.07 posts per day)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.