Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Orlan
Hi,
Long time I didn't write here.
Short session RigShot Opel Astra OPC

Martin Cyprian
I love it, stunning work and result !
Shigeta
I absolutely love the composition of #1 as well as the leading lines in #2 and #3. Was this shot with a rig or VR?
Brent B
These are all really stunning rig shots! However, I'm not digging the flare in #1 and the angle in #3 isn't sitting well with me.
Orlan
QUOTE(Shigeta @ Jan 10 2014, 05:38 PM) *
I absolutely love the composition of #1 as well as the leading lines in #2 and #3. Was this shot with a rig or VR?

Thanks! This shot realy rigshot.

QUOTE(Brent B @ Jan 10 2014, 10:41 PM) *
These are all really stunning rig shots! However, I'm not digging the flare in #1 and the angle in #3 isn't sitting well with me.

Thanks! In general I don't like a flare too, but we had a little space. ( you can look this on backstage). And I think if the car go to wall - is not good =)))
Shigeta
QUOTE(Orlan @ Jan 11 2014, 01:46 AM) *
Thanks! This shot realy rigshot.

Thanks! In general I don't like a flare too, but we had a little space. ( you can look this on backstage). And I think if the car go to wall - is not good =)))

Awesome! Great creative solution to a problem with the small space. If it were my edit, I would have blurred the lens flare artifacts a few pixels.
Brent B
QUOTE(Orlan @ Jan 11 2014, 03:46 AM) *

Oh, I meant that I like the light flooding in at the end of the shot, but not the flare circles (whatever the technical term is... haha) on the pillar and below the car. Good work with space. thumbs_up.gif

Is that a carbon fiber rig? How long?
Orlan
QUOTE(Brent B @ Jan 12 2014, 10:37 AM) *
Oh, I meant that I like the light flooding in at the end of the shot, but not the flare circles (whatever the technical term is... haha) on the pillar and below the car. Good work with space. thumbs_up.gif

Is that a carbon fiber rig? How long?

)))) I didn't understand you)))smile.gif) I really don't like any flares on photo.

Yes! It's carbon. 7 meters
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.