Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2010 Mini Cooper Clubman S
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Brent B
Here's a set I shot last summer, but as of tonight am posting online for the first time. This shoot taught me a lot of what not to do and that location really can make or break a shot. Unfortunately, I had to spend a lot more time than usual in post to get everything as even as possible, so it was quite daunting and frustrating to finish. Anyway, tear it apart, boys. Lemme know what I can improve. smile.gif

Shigeta
Great shots overall! I really like the composition on #1, 4, 6, and 7. Sky and ground values are awesome and I love the reflection/leading lines on #6.

I wish I could see more detail on the tires in #2, 3, and 7. There appears to be a masking issue near the back wheel of #1 and near the front wheel/front quarter of #2.
Brent B
QUOTE(Shigeta @ Jan 5 2014, 05:09 PM) *
Great shots overall! I really like the composition on #1, 4, 6, and 7. Sky and ground values are awesome and I love the reflection/leading lines on #6.

I wish I could see more detail on the tires in #2, 3, and 7. There appears to be a masking issue near the back wheel of #1 and near the front wheel/front quarter of #2.

Thanks, dude! Yeah, do you have any tips for getting more detail in the tires? I tried brighter exposures as well as lit ones, but it either looked out of place or too dark. Perhaps I just need to practice that. For the masking issues, I'm not sure that I'm looking in the same spots as you. Thanks again for the insight. smile.gif

Specific question: Does anyone have anything to comment about the interior shot (#5)? I haven't done a whole lot of those, so I'm looking to vastly improve that aspect of my work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.