Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Coming to California
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Sebbe
Hey fellow car enthusiasts and photographers!

I'm Sebastian, and I live in Denmark. May 2014, I will be visiting the states along with my friend Thomas. We'll be going, actually to see the american car culture, go to some meetups and maybe arrange a photo session with a car.
My question to you guys is; where the heck do I start?
We will be in Hollywood/Los Angeles the first 3 days, and then we will probably move on up to San Francisco.
Does anyone have some advice on how to get in touch owners of some nice rides? I've tried some car forums without much luck.
And does anyone know of some meetups? I'm thinking Cars & Coffe, or some Stance meetups.

I don't have much of my previous work available at the work computer, but here are a few of my photos.

Brent B
I'd love to meet up with you guys, but I live in Kansas. sad.gif Haha. If you drop by Texas or somewhere close to there, I could possibly do a road trip!
SC David
I've somewhat fallen out of the "scene" lately, but if you want to remind me via PM when you're in the SF Bay Area as the date approaches, I can probably recommend a few meets from mail lists I subscribe to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.