Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photog in Phoenix, AZ
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Dr. Strangelove
Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I've been on this board and even longer since I've posted in this section. I'm not sure if this really fits in with the rules or culture of this forum anymore. (If people take issue, mods, feel free to delete this)

I work in the marketing department at an exotic car dealership group, and my company is launching a new store in AZ. We need a photographer to take high quality inventory shots of our cars.

Now this isn't the beautiful artwork that many of the regulars here post, the majority of shots will be formulaic and boring by comparison. But the job pays (a fixed rate per car) and offers a chance to shoot and maybe drive some interesting cars. It could be a great opportunity for the right person who will be able to shoot quality photos, but is still growing as a photographer.

Again, I'm sorry if this isn't really the norm for this board, but I remembered the passion and skill of this community and wanted to share an interesting opportunity with DS first.

This board helped me grow as a photographer and in part got me the job I'm at now.

So if you're interested, have a clean driving record and are in the area, shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.
e2blade
PM'd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.