Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's been a decade
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
dukenukem
since I joined DS!!!! woot.gif

I have now known most people on here for a third of my life. It's amazing to think back about how the car scenes/ internets/ people on here have evolved and grown up!

Cheers everyone!

Bjorn
What a decade.

Fuck I was a different person at 22.

Ten years ago I would have been getting over a huge breakup with a girl I had been infatuated with forever. Driving a Honda Civic DX hatchback. Living with my parents. Finishing up my B.Sc. I would also be about to meet the girl I'm now married to (we met during final exams Dec 2003).
clarkma5
It's crazy isn't it? Ten years ago I was a pimply closeted chubby high school geek with no life experience and a head full of bullshit. Since then, I've left high school!
fiber optic
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Dec 3 2013, 10:45 AM) *
It's crazy isn't it? Ten years ago I was a pimply closeted chubby high school geek with no life experience and a head full of bullshit. Since then, I've left high school!

I see what you did there

10 years ago was a great time for me. I could elaborate, but why, you know the story.
dukenukem
I met fiber 8 years ago now. :o
fiber optic
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Dec 3 2013, 11:19 PM) *
I met fiber 8 years ago now. :o

nerd.gif
Cyclone
I've met Mihir, Drew, Dino (and Nikki), Anh Tu and Benny. So far that's been it.

Anyone remember the great database crash of 03? Cause I think I joined in 2001 originally.

/edit Goddamn, I was half awake when I posted this and fudged up like all of the names.

//edit two FINE, I'LL SPELL YOUR NAME RIGHT ANH TU
Keitero-sama
I logged in after 5+ years just to say, yes. Yes you did F up my name.

Jerk.

Edit: Damn right.
fiber optic
I've met diesel and skr in addition to dukenukem.
clarkma5
I think the only person I've met off of DS is still Easton, which I love because I couldn't really pick someone who lived farther away from me than that tongue.gif
Diesel
i've known you fuckers for a decade?? fuck my life. bitchfight.gif bleh.gif shoot.gif die.gif bs.gif
dukenukem
Diesel bought me my very first in n out burger!
clarkma5
LOL remember the time Cyclone sent goatse pics to Diesel? XD
fiber optic
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Dec 11 2013, 10:25 AM) *
LOL remember the time Cyclone sent goatse pics to Diesel? XD

Ahhh memories
UserDrew
Hah! You're all getting old.
idiot
Hi,

Happy birthday.
psuk31
So you were missing us! Anyways its pretty good to talk with you guys!
ZYuasna
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

hülle lg magna
minah09
tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

ทันทุกเหตุการณ์ อัพเดตรวดเร็ว ทุกคู่ ทุกแมต ได้ที่นี่ livescore ภาษาไทย
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.