Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: McLaren P1
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
zahid
Hi Guys. Recently, a unit (prototype I guess?) of P1 stopped by Malaysia for the private viewing to the potential buyers and also for the launch of McLaren Kuala Lumpur. So I decided to arrange a photo-session with it. Long story short, I get the permission, shot it and get some prints signed by Mr Frank Stephenson himself smile.gif

Looking forward to hear your comments and critiques. smile.gif

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

Cheers
HKYStormFront

good shots overall, the lighting in the interior throws me off a tad, there seem to be shadows all over the place and yet light, almost hotspots, all over the place too. it might be natural but it looks confusing to my eyes. hard to discern the true focal point because of it, imo. still, great shots. especially love the last one. it's awesome you had the opportunity!
Brent B
I feel that these photos would have been greatly benefited with the addition of softboxes or stripboxes; the light just seems to harsh. Also, the blacks are all off on that back wheel in #5. Add a Curves layer in and it might match up. smile.gif
Blue Devil
^ what he said...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.