hi guys, new here. it's a shame I came late to this forum, I would've loved to be here a few years ago when all the big names (easton, dejan, frederic, etc.) frequented this thread and people gave useful critique.

more about myself: I'm 18, drive a 1990 BMW 325i (E30) in alpine white, have been shooting since freshman year of HS with my Canon T2i. I've been shooting exclusively with my 50mm 1.8 because it's my favorite lens. I've got a brother who used to post a lot on this forum, goes by hexagone. if you don't remember him this might help http://forums.dieselstation.com/index.php?showtopic=34229

I shot some photos of my friend's lagoon green E30 over the weekend and I'm looking for critique/advice/anything.

I shot on two different days, 1st day I came a bit late, rushed the shoot (license plate still on car tongue.gif) , and missed the sunrise. second time I revisited the spot I had a better idea of how I wanted my photos but that day the sun was hidden behind the clouds.

I went through them with lightroom then touched up a few bits in PS like garbage, stray reflections, some light burning etc.

1. (from the first day I shot, you can tell the car got stuck in some sand from the rear tire and I forgot to take off the license plate)

2. (the rest of the photos were shot on the second day)

5. (does the car get lost in the frame in this one? it's not exactly following the rule of thirds either and maybe I should've cloned that shrub growing out of the car's roof?)

took a photo of a dude who fell asleep to the sunrise

to give you an idea of where I'm at as a photographer, this is my first light painting ever with an iphone flashlight. the DOF, the steering wheel isn't horizontal and the vent switches aren't aligned. the editing is kinda cliche washing out the blacks too IMO.

I'm big on composition and love to hunt down things like color, geometric shapes, leading lines, texture, patterns, symmetry and contrast

any critique is welcome, thanks