Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hypnotising Tesla video
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
loniek
I would like to share with you my latest personal project featuring Tesla Roadster, Hi-speed camera and some destruction biggrin.gif.

https://vimeo.com/74843999

a few stills from video to tease you

Brent B
woot.gif You have a unique artistic style. Great job producing this video, as always. Question: is this all on your budget? Or do you own/work with a production company?

One thing more: when I saw the first still you posted, I immediately thought it was raining lights. That would have been sick!

Flickr | Facebook | New Website!
loniek
QUOTE(Brent B @ Sep 24 2013, 05:01 AM) *
woot.gif You have a unique artistic style. Great job producing this video, as always. Question: is this all on your budget? Or do you own/work with a production company?

One thing more: when I saw the first still you posted, I immediately thought it was raining lights. That would have been sick!

Thx. On the begining it was commercial project, but after some perturbations it became my personal project with budget straight from my pocket wink.gif.

Raining lights - great idea, I must try it in the future
Brent B
QUOTE(loniek @ Sep 24 2013, 03:05 AM) *
Thx. On the begining it was commercial project, but after some perturbations it became my personal project with budget straight from my pocket wink.gif.

Raining lights - great idea, I must try it in the future

Oh, okay! Cool.

Sweet! Looking forward to it.

Flickr | Facebook | New Website!
joker69
wowww great video. congratulation!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.