Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car Panning [newbie]
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
idiot
i really like this picture :heart: it's my wallpaper (without the black frame)

EDIT: more pictures:

audi..

avant

toyota i guess..

tiburon, the front is not sharp

this one's cool, but the truck's front is not sharp sad.gif
eraser_rx
i love it.......you should post more, idiot.......
Easton
Great shot - it looks great cause of the background and reflections. It could be sharper though thumbs_up.gif
idiot
QUOTE(Easton @ Apr 8 2004, 09:54 PM)
Great shot - it looks great cause of the background and reflections. It could be sharper though thumbs_up.gif

the car was moving really slow.. you can see by looking at the rims... anyway i got lucky with that shot tongue.gif
AgaBoogaBoo
Pretty good! biggrin.gif

Oh, post ones you didn't like, you get a lot of pointers on those which will probably help out in your overall shoots
dukenukem
i should really get my camera out more often now
Tom
nice!

what car is that tard.gif

alfa? tard.gif
idiot
QUOTE(Tom @ Apr 9 2004, 02:07 AM)
nice!

what car is that tard.gif

alfa? tard.gif

infiniti FX35/45, it's really sleek tongue.gif
idiot
QUOTE(AgaBooga @ Apr 8 2004, 11:01 PM)
Pretty good! biggrin.gif

Oh, post ones you didn't like, you get a lot of pointers on those which will probably help out in your overall shoots

ok i just, waiting for advices tongue.gif
Avalon
I wish I had a film scanner so that I could scan my negatives and put them on here. I have a point and shoot A70 that I really like, but it's no good for action shots and stuff like panning. The 3x zoom lens just doesn't cut it, either. Right now I'm mainly shooting in film.
fallon
i like that one of the tiburon
A32
QUOTE(idiot @ Apr 8 2004, 09:50 PM)
toyota i guess..

it's a mazda protege
...not that it matters
RedLine
Good job idiot. laugh.gif
5LiterMustang
the tiburon one is crazy, looks like its going fast.

those are cool, idiot
phidong
Heres a tip.

Try to get into the horizontal plane with them, so that you and the approaching car will meet, perpendicular to your view. (its pathway crosses your view like a T, with the top of the T being the pathway the car is moving and your view being the stem)

Panning from left to right is a hell of a lot easier than pannling from far left to close right of vice versa. Open up your apature, pre-focus, faster shutter speeds. Do it all homie. smile.gif
Montero
la senza looks nice tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.