Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ferrari Testarossa in studio
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
SC David
Hi guys, I've been doing a good amount of shooting over the past couple of months, but I haven't been able to release much of anything until lately. Figured I may as well keep starting threads since it's a bit dead around here, and I don't want to overwhelm the photo of the day thread with my crap.

Shot this Testarossa in studio back in March. I was feeling like the shots of cars I'd taken in studio in the past were winding up looking a bit flat, so I really aimed to change that for this shoot and make the paint look deep, and give a bit more directionality to the light. I was also getting sick of the textured surface of the studio I had to shoot this in, so I made up the backgrounds and shadows entirely in PS.

Check out the November 2013 issue (#129) on news stands worldwide. Here's a link to the story: http://www.forza-mag.com/issues/129/articl...ri#.UimOrbwis0E

Ferrari Testarossa for Forza Magazine by davidbushphoto.com, on Flickr

Blue Devil
I like it... very clean... You did get a lot of depth in the paint... My only concern is #1 doesn't really fit with the rest... might be because it's a bit darker than the others. Specially around the right lower section.. by the front bumper... much more darker than the rest of the set.

But very nice glossy finish on the paint. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.