Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Too much PP?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Matt_L
What do you guys think? I have another version with a more natural feel to it, I'll post it later, I want to see your reaction first!

smile.gif

Leafy
Love it, my only concern would be the headlight flares which in my eyes look too similar. Switch those up and work on them to make it more realistic and I think we have a winner.
Broda
Have to agree i think it looks pretty cool. Pretty stunning and dynamic shot. Only thing for me are those shadows at the front on either side of the car. I get that you are going for showing off the light cone from the head lights but i feel those strong lines kinda take me away from the photo and i try to understand whats going on with the area. Other than that its pretty cool.
Matt_L
QUOTE(Leafy @ Aug 27 2013, 02:48 PM) *
Love it, my only concern would be the headlight flares which in my eyes look too similar. Switch those up and work on them to make it more realistic and I think we have a winner.

Will work on that, thanks!

QUOTE(Broda @ Aug 29 2013, 03:26 PM) *
Have to agree i think it looks pretty cool. Pretty stunning and dynamic shot. Only thing for me are those shadows at the front on either side of the car. I get that you are going for showing off the light cone from the head lights but i feel those strong lines kinda take me away from the photo and i try to understand whats going on with the area. Other than that its pretty cool.

The shadow was from the original shot, I wanted to keep it but now that you said this it's the only thing I can see, will work on that too!

This is the normal version of the shot

before/after
trackdemon
Liking that!
Broda
Looks Dynamite! sorry i ruined it for you.
GFWilliams
I think the normal with just the headlights would be best smile.gif
Brent B
Normal version is killer!
Matt_L
Thanks for the inputs guys! I'll stick to the normal one.

Might as well pitch in this one

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.