Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BTS Vid Widebody GT-R + 458 Spider
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Pepper Yandell
Hey DS,

I've finally put together my first behind the scenes video, I felt like it was the right now to start a series. I'm planning on making a lot more of these, as consistently as I possibly can. I've got a lot of cool shoots lined up too, so I shouldn't have any shortage of material! I believe in sharing as much as I can, to help show others interested in this career field what's involved in my shoots, to draw inspiration, and to get critiques and uniques perspectives from all of you as well! So please feel welcome to leave any and all comments.

Again, please follow me on Facebook for more photos and updates! http://www.facebook.com/pepperyandell

Here's a breakdown of the shoot:

The photoshoot is for AutoSource Dallas and HRE Wheels. AutoSource gave me the keys to their 1,200HP Jotech Stage 6 Widebody Nissan GT-R repainted in Lamborghini's Verde Ithica color, and my current favorite car, the Ferrari 458 Spider. I already had some locations picked out, and then we scouted out the rest as we were cruising around town. The first location was simply some containers we stumbled across as we were driving down the street from AutoSource. The second location was my buddy's warehouse, the Dallas Automobile Storehouse in Addison, TX. The last location was this shut down, under construction hotel + parking garage my friend Nathan the construction manager got us access to.

CREW
Pepper Yandell // Photographer + Video Editor
Greg Royar // BTS Videographer
Karissa Hosek // Key Grip
Shane Klein // BTS Photographer
Dylan Spenser // Backup BTS Videographer

VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQRrEldxZGI

PHOTOS

Skittles Box by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Matrix by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Evil by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Fallout by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Spillin by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Skittles by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr
nkeekstra
Wow man! Those shots are really stunning! Also the bts video is great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.