Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to Install an Airbag Reset Tool on a BMW
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
cityhunter
How to Install an Airbag Reset Tool on a BMW
BMW is known for manufacturing luxury sedans, coupes, SUVs and convertibles that are German engineered. Once there is a problem with my BMWs air bag, the BMWs airbag light is so boring! I find a way to solve it from XCAR360 and world is quiet. By installing a Service Light Plus airbag reset tool, which is found at most auto parts shops, the light can be reset. Follow these steps to install and connect the Service Light plus airbag reset tool on the BMW.

Instructions
1. Park the BMW. Park the BMW on level ground.
2.Insert the Service Light Plus airbag reset tool into the BMWs data link connector, which is on the drivers side underneath the dashboard, near the hood release latch.
3. Turn on the ignition of the BMW.
4. Wait for the screen on the airbag reset tool to light up. The screen will lighting up when the airbag reset tool is fully installed and connected to the BMW.
Guys, its so easy,right?
harrypotter7
Thanks very much for your this Post about how to Install an Airbag Reset Tool on a BMW. I was looking for this from a long Time Period and now i can work on this as you say. Thanks again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.