Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lamborghini Aventador Novitec Torado
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
kaidalibor.de
Didnt post anything in a while now its time to show you guys some stuff i did in the meantime:)
I had the great pleasure to shoot the press release for the all-new Novitec Torado brand.
I am very very curious what you guys think about the set.

The Unibomber
great looking set
Broda
Pretty rad!
My only critique would be to have the lighting on the lambo being more continuous. Meaning, i think the photos towards the end the car is a bit brighter. Personally i would like to see that same brightness in the first couple. But nit picky.
Great stuff!
kaidalibor.de
QUOTE(Broda @ Jul 11 2013, 12:44 AM) *
Pretty rad!
My only critique would be to have the lighting on the lambo being more continuous. Meaning, i think the photos towards the end the car is a bit brighter. Personally i would like to see that same brightness in the first couple. But nit picky.
Great stuff!

Thanks man! yea i see your point! gonna be more patient next time smile.gif
martin.ger
As Broda said, the lighting on the Lambo could be more continuous. Also, is the pictues taken in the windtunnel taken at high ISO?

And, nr 7.
It seems the car was first turning right, before turning left. And the movement of the shot doesn't seem right to me. Can't put my finger on it, but something throws me off about the shot!
kaidalibor.de
QUOTE(martin.ger @ Aug 22 2013, 08:49 AM) *
As Broda said, the lighting on the Lambo could be more continuous. Also, is the pictues taken in the windtunnel taken at high ISO?

And, nr 7.
It seems the car was first turning right, before turning left. And the movement of the shot doesn't seem right to me. Can't put my finger on it, but something throws me off about the shot!

thnaks man, in #7 the car is supposed to drift wink.gif the shots in the windtunnel are not taken at high iso
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.