Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mercedes S550 // Vossen Wheels
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
ronaldo.s
Hey guys just wanted to share a recent set that I was pretty happy with.

Enjoy!

Vossen Wheels CV3 // Mercedes-Benz S550 by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr

Vossen Wheels // CV3 by Ronaldo.S, on Flickr
Brent B
I already said this on Facebook, and I think Flickr as well... spectacular set! So clean. I'd say #6 is my favorite, but then again #1 is great as well... thumbs_up.gif
ronaldo.s
QUOTE(Brent B @ Jun 18 2013, 10:10 PM) *
I already said this on Facebook, and I think Flickr as well... spectacular set! So clean. I'd say #6 is my favorite, but then again #1 is great as well... thumbs_up.gif

I did see those comments ha. Thanks a lot!
SC David
Nice work, Ronaldo! Agree with Brent, definitely one of the cleanest sets I've seen from you. The lines of the car and the reflections are sculpted brilliantly in #5. The overall scene in #6 is great, and I like the light, but the car looks like it has matte silver paint, especially towards the rear of the car. The paint job looks richer and more alive in the others since you captured more environmental reflections.

Just some observations. Very solid set overall.
Masya
agree with all above! like all pics
ronaldo.s
QUOTE(SC David @ Jun 19 2013, 12:49 AM) *
Nice work, Ronaldo! Agree with Brent, definitely one of the cleanest sets I've seen from you. The lines of the car and the reflections are sculpted brilliantly in #5. The overall scene in #6 is great, and I like the light, but the car looks like it has matte silver paint, especially towards the rear of the car. The paint job looks richer and more alive in the others since you captured more environmental reflections.

Just some observations. Very solid set overall.

Thanks David!
hbr
Yeah, cleanliness is awesome. I like all photos!
Broda
Beautiful! Drool...

Last one is best i think.
First one for me car could be pushed to the right slightly and a touch tighter in. Then reduce or get rid of the reflections so it matches 6 and it'd be dynamite as well.
Very clean... damn i need to get out and do more cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.