Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to forum.. New to photography
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Photography
Steve
Hey everyone..

My name is Steve, from the UK. Have been snapping for just over a year now but only recently have been told my photos are good. Want as much criticism / feedback as possible. Here seems to be a good forum for that sort of stuff.

I only have a basic setup and basic knowledge, so dont burn me too bad lol.. Anyway here are some of my favorite photos.

Please let me know what you think...

Thanks

Steve
LS3-Photography
Blue Devil
1. number your photos.
2. number your photos.
3. number your photos.

I see some potential in a few of these photos....

alfa romeo photo is probably the best one... BUT there is a lot of buts... composition could have been better... just pointing a bit more to the right could have gotten rid of the nose of the other car (easy to clone out)

stay around... learn your photoshop....

keep on shooting...

4. number your photos.
pupulv
HELLO YOUR PHOTOS ARE AWESOME!!!!
HAVE YOU EDITED YOUR PHOTOS WITH ANY MAC PHOTO EDITOR?
Blue Devil
all my photos are edited with that... i just press a button on that software and it does exactly what I was thinking in my head!!!
MoWy
QUOTE(Blue Devil @ Jun 6 2013, 06:32 AM) *
all my photos are edited with that... i just press a button on that software and it does exactly what I was thinking in my head!!!
ROFL
Wouterkingma
All your photos are very beautiful and nice clicks!!!!! I like it......:)Have you edited your photos with Photoshop or using any software
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.