Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '13 Dodge Dart
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
andyb96
Hey everyone, new to the site... So I thought I'd do a quick introduction about me. As well as some info on my vehicles.

Well, I'm Andy, 18 years old and live in Idaho. I'm trying to get into automotive photography.
I know it's going to be a tough road to prove myself, and I know I have a lot to learn about photography still...
Hoping to learn some more from this site! And see where I can improve on my own work.

I own a '13 Dodge Dart and a '04 Dodge 2500. Only going to put up info on the Dart for now. Since I don't have any current pictures of my truck.

2013 Dodge Dart - Redline Red - 6 Speed Manual - 1.4 Turbo

Performance Mods:
Injen Intake - Injen Hot/Cold Side Piping - Injen 3" Catback Exhaust - Forge Blow Off Plate - Sprint Booster - MPx Short Shifter
Exterior Mods:
Rally Armor Mud Flaps - 17" Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels - 225/45/17 Nitto Neogens - 20% Tint - Carbon Fiber Roof Wrap - Carbon Fiber Pillars - MPx Shorty Antenna
Interior Mods:
Innovate MTX-L Wideband - Stri Boost Gauge
Future Plans:
BC Coilovers

Pictures (with iPhone)

I look forward to talking to some of you on here and learning new things!
I'll post a thread with my photoshoots that I have done so far.
clarkma5
Welcome! Nice car, the Dodge-Fiat-Alfa Romeo connection really brought a nice car to the domestic scene again smile.gif Keep the photography passion up, there is a lot to learn from our photo guys here and a helluva lot to admire!
andyb96
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Mar 24 2013, 09:16 PM) *
Welcome! Nice car, the Dodge-Fiat-Alfa Romeo connection really brought a nice car to the domestic scene again smile.gif Keep the photography passion up, there is a lot to learn from our photo guys here and a helluva lot to admire!

Thank you! And the Dart has got some mixed reviews with the whole Dodge/Fiat thing. Overall, I think it's a good mix! It's not fast or anything, but it's a fun daily driver and gets a lot better mileage than my truck. lol. I think I can learn a lot from here! Just looking through some threads, I've seen pictures... and wow! Amazing!!! I have a lot to learn!
Synesthesia
Yeah I heard it lost a bit in the Dodge conversion, but it sure looks good...! biggrin.gif
andyb96
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Mar 29 2013, 05:29 PM) *
Yeah I heard it lost a bit in the Dodge conversion, but it sure looks good...! biggrin.gif

Pretty much lol. Dodge interior/exterior. Fiat motor/trans/suspension.
The one thing I dislike is the 5x110 bolt pattern. lol
And thank you! Can't wait for coil overs. Hopefully next month!
Synesthesia
^Haha that's a bummer, one thing the Italians certainly are good at is interiors.
moe
I like the Dart. We've gotten the Guilietta, but the Dart is yet to launch in this market. I think it'd be a touch choice stylistically. Hatchback styling is easy to get right IMO, most of them look pretty good. Sedan styling is harder. When done right, they look amazing. Most of the time they're awkward or boring. The Dart, I think, is done right.
andyb96
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Mar 30 2013, 11:32 AM) *
^Haha that's a bummer, one thing the Italians certainly are good at is interiors.

Ehh, it's not too bad. lol

QUOTE(moe @ Apr 1 2013, 01:25 AM) *
I like the Dart. We've gotten the Guilietta, but the Dart is yet to launch in this market. I think it'd be a touch choice stylistically. Hatchback styling is easy to get right IMO, most of them look pretty good. Sedan styling is harder. When done right, they look amazing. Most of the time they're awkward or boring. The Dart, I think, is done right.

I agree. I like bringing it to car events, because it brings something different to the scene.
It definitely gets talked about when people see it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.