Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And then puked when I saw this
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
moe
Honestly, I think this is hideous. I know Lamborghini is trying to be that "crazy" company, but this screams trying-too-hard like nothing else. Reventon, awesome. Sesto Elemento, awesome. Countach, awesome. This? No thanks.

speedyK
My first thought when I saw this first pic of it was, "It looks like a kid's toy that's been trodden on".
Razor
This is the future of hypercar design and I have not the slightest issue with it.
Bjorn
This is to us what the Countach would have been to someone in 1971.

My guess is it was designed to offend and spit in the face of 21st century supercar design.
Synesthesia
Hate the red line. Otherwise, intrigued... Don't love the front end but do love the rear end. Why does Lamborghini always do this to me?
clarkma5
It's been growing on me. It's clearly absurd but it looks like a hot wheels toy that actually goes hypercar-fast, which is kinda what super-rich showoffs want I guess.
Peterson62
This is the definitely going to be the long run of hypercar design and I don't have least issue with it . . . . . . . . .

steve1432
It does look repulsive at first, but I'm warming to it. We're going to see a lot of hypercar designs like this in the future anyway, so I guess we should just get used to it
Razor
Are these spamming fuckholes actually rephrasing what I said? Amazing. I wonder if it's automatic or a person.
SlowHamster
The back end is cool, if a little Alienware-ish, but the front looks like a door-stopper to me. I really, really don't like it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.