Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Refined boredom.
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
skr
So I've been in the market for something to replace my Subaru Legacy as a daily.. My requirements are:

Reliable
Good looking
Preferrably a luxury brand(gawd I'm getting old)
Decent on fuel
Something fun and not too slushy
Late model with under 60k miles
Something I can basically look at and feel proud of my purchase.

So I got myself this..

2006 Lexus IS250 w/ Navigation
Black on Black interior
58k miles
Sport Package

I'm blown away at how much car I'm getting for the price I paid(19k). I feel like I got a flagship model in terms of all the bells and whistles for the price of a civic. I couldn't be more happier with the purchase. Future mods will be cosmetic, including an OEM lip spoiler, front lip, HID/LED light conversion, and rims/stance later. More pictures to come.
clarkma5
Well done! I actually really like the ISs for that sorta role. They're comfy to sit in, pretty sporty to drive, quick without being a gas guzzler, well built and reliable, are aging well stylistically, and I love vented seats! Well done.
moe
As I said on FB, congrats man. The IS is one of the slickest-looking sedans on sale. Not THAT boring either. I've driven my friends 300 (we didn't get the 250 or 350 here, just a 300) on occasion, and thought it was great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.