Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lets talk about Peugeto RCZ
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
BeYourself
Hi everyone ! wave.gif Maybe it will be strange that I am enthusiastic on a cars because I am a woman BUT this enthusiasms comes from my childhood smile.gif I love playing games with cars such as NFS, Formula racing and others smile.gif firedevil.gif when my father was trying to deal with car engine or other problems I was around him and learn a lot of things so I almost know everything about different car models and what they are made off smile.gif My favorite car model is Peugeot..My first car was Peugeot too smile.gif I know somebody tell me that it is not good cars because of all that electronics that they have now and they broke often and handling costs a lot ... But no matter, I love that cars a lot ! Now my aim is to have Peugeot RCZ . Its expressive and innovative styling, its luxurious interior, its efficient and environmentally- friendly engines and the driving enjoyment they create it is so awesome !

I have a little collection on its creating, prices, accidents and even 2D/3D models.. rolleyes.gif I even bought 3D model and put it on my screen.. 3D model that I am thinking to buy next wub.gif If you are interested more on my so deep enthusiasm write me and I will gave so other stuff that I have about Peugeot smile.gif

Some video about this car model :

What do you think about it ? Have you got Peugeot as a car ?
Synesthesia
Diediedie this place gets more spam than real posts! Can we just have an re captcha for new users?
BeYourself
I don`t know what happens, but I don`t get how to put video here .. So I put a link here Video about Peugeot . enjoy watching. Don`t forget to subscribe smile.gif Thanks a lot !
BeYourself
why you think so ? I am just asking an opinion dry.gif I found really nice place where I can talk about cars .. If don`t like it.. don`t read it dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.