Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official (?) 2014 C7 Corvette
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Bjorn
...But it looks like Jalopnik got it right.

Personally, I think it looks pretty badassed. The Z06 version is going to have to look monstrous to stand out from the base model.
moe
Holy crap that's nice.
dukenukem
I want to make love to those competition seats. I can't imagine what they will do with the Z06.
Halflifehavock13
The first thing that pops to mind when I see the front end is the new viper because of the similarity in the headlights. But when I step back and look at the whole thing, that more or less erases it. Looking forward to seeing the reviews.
clarkma5
Definitely agree about the headlights, halflife. I'm warming to it but it seems like there are a few too many places where the designers got a little too forceful which is rarely good for making a design really stand the test of time.
Synesthesia
Wow, that looks intense, which is awesome. Unfortunately, it looks like some more exotic car from 5 years ago.
Bjorn
Agreement, this wont age well, but I don't think any Corvette since the original stingray has aged super well.
clarkma5
C1, C2, and C4 all aged incredibly well IMO (well, outside of the C4's interior). Even the C3 is making its comeback of sorts though for awhile it was the epitome of the giant-gold-necklace-and-copious-chest-hair stereotype's car.
Ephdethulias
The front end reminds me of the F12 as well, but my words that's good looking.
UserDrew
They sort of got it right. There are a few minute details in the real thing which make it look better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.