Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2014 Vette?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Von Z
http://m.jalopnik.com/5940588/this-image-w...-chevy-corvette

Very, very Ferrari... thoughts?
HKYStormFront
very ferrari... those are my thoughts as well lol i'll be interested to see what it really ends up being.
Bjorn
This is entirely based on a render of a photo of what may be sheet metal from the C7.

I'll be shocked if the real thing looks anything like this...other than the shape...which has been shared by every vette since the C4.
shandyman5
gorgeous rendering... to bad it won't look like that. I am in love with the C6. I hope the C7 goes in a positive direction.
dukenukem
I hope C7 gets seats with side bolstering meant to hold in people and not beached whales.
shandyman5
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Sep 7 2012, 09:10 PM) *
I hope C7 gets seats with side bolstering meant to hold in people and not beached whales.

They made them better with their mid-cycle refresh. Their still not Porsche or BMW good but they are better.
kandiceB
Great car! I love it. smile.gif
Brian09
Well the car is looking nice but as someone other say it looking like the ferrari 458. I think they copy that design. Anyhow the picture is from side may be they change the car from front and rear side. lets see what they are going to introduce.

Thule Roof Racks
UserDrew
methinks it looks horrible, not that it matters because it's only a rendering and a single angle. The wheel wells and fender arches seem awkward with the downward slop of the hood. The grill looks too much like a grin.
Von Z

thumbs_up.gif
Ben212
Agreed. Definitely starting to resemble a Ferrari- not that Im opposed to it.. Looks hot.
Andrew Mark
It's really awesome car. I want a test drive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.