Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee
Dieselstation Car Forums > Multimedia > Alt.Binaries
fiber optic
The first episode is on the website. It has Larry David in it so it feels like an episode of Seinfeld. The real star, for me, is the '52 Beetle. I think it has a narrowed front axle. It looks so oddball in modern traffic.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com/
moe
I love the indicators. I thought the first episode was pretty decent...the trailer for the next one looks hilarious.
fiber optic
QUOTE(moe @ Jul 24 2012, 11:07 AM) *
I love the indicators. I thought the first episode was pretty decent...the trailer for the next one looks hilarious.

Those semaphores are freaking sweet.

Looks like an Austin-Healey 3000 in the next one.
OHirtenfelder
Damn you fiber, I just wasted 15 minutes of my life on this horseshit. I guess I should have known that this would be stupid, given the fact that I have an intense dislike for Jerry Seinfeld, and find him 0% funny. There were a few cool shots of the car, and those are the only minutes I don't feel I've been cheated on.
fiber optic
QUOTE(OHirtenfelder @ Jul 27 2012, 01:32 AM) *
Damn you fiber, I just wasted 15 minutes of my life on this horseshit. I guess I should have known that this would be stupid, given the fact that I have an intense dislike for Jerry Seinfeld, and find him 0% funny. There were a few cool shots of the car, and those are the only minutes I don't feel I've been cheated on.

Ha you newb. I even put Jerry Seinfeld in the title. You wasted your own time, not me!
OHirtenfelder
This is the even bigger issue...I was FULLY AWARE that Seinfeld was in it, yet somehow I still went ahead to see if it might be good. It wasn't dry.gif
fiber optic
QUOTE(OHirtenfelder @ Jul 27 2012, 11:03 AM) *
This is the even bigger issue...I was FULLY AWARE that Seinfeld was in it, yet somehow I still went ahead to see if it might be good. It wasn't dry.gif

Just admit you had 15 minutes to kill so you gave it a go.
OHirtenfelder
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Jul 28 2012, 02:12 AM) *
Just admit you had 15 minutes to kill so you gave it a go.

You got me! I'll definitely check the next one out and see if it's any better. The cars alone will make it worth watching.
fiber optic
Ricky Gervais is posted in the Austin-Healey as is Brian Regan in a classic Dodge Challenger.

I didn't get much from the Gervais but the Regan was good for some legitimate lols.
Aircooled
Quite a few more videos now. I like this show.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.