Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: so it turns out.. our old HR lady was a FREAKING SPY!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Diesel

She worked for I/OMagic for about 2 years and then left for "health" reasons. This was after her stint at TRW. and all that time, she was a freakin spy with above Top Secret clearance. What the fucking funk! My coworker found all this out when he was an an open house and the broker lady handed him a community newspaper. He opened it up, and recognized the face.. and.. yeah..
fiber optic
My mom has/had top secret compartmentalized, and she was actually employed by the CIA. In addition to the polygraphs they interview your childhood friends.

The best part was the CIA sweatshirt I got. Semi-fancy knit sweatshirt with the letters CIA on it. I wore it to Lowe's to buy some stuff and the cashier asked me "Do you work for the CIA?" and with the straightest face I told her "Not any more". I often wonder how the rest of the trailer park took to that story.
moe
QUOTE(fiber optic @ Jul 17 2012, 12:02 AM) *
I wore it to Lowe's to buy some stuff and the cashier asked me "Do you work for the CIA?" and with the straightest face I told her "Not any more".

Hahahahaha. That is so awesome.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.