Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VW Golf Mk3 Cabriolet
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > User's Rides
didoriginal
Hi, guys!

Nice forum you got here! My name is Deyan and I am from Bulgaria. I've got a 1995 VW Golf Mk3 Cabriolet. I've had the car for about 3 years now and it went through a total makeover. It's with a 2.0 liter 8v engine with 4-2-1 Supersprint exhaust manifold, 55mm exhaust pipes (no CAT), VR6 mufflers, ECU remap. The modification is Pink Floyd. It has heated seats, AIRBAGs, MFA, 4 electric windows, ABS, electric roof... Some of the modifications that I made are the following:

- 280mm G60 brakes on the front + 226mm disc brakes on the rear (4 bolts), originally I had 256mm fitted in the front and drum brakes in the rear
- JOM Street Coilover suspension
- Brock B2 16" x 7.5J, ET35 rims, recently polished
- Darkened headlights, shaved badges, Hella Magic Colours taillights, front strut fitted; the car was also fully resprayed.

Here are some pics:

There's also a video that I recently produced.. baang -> https://vimeo.com/35954759

Hope you like the car, guys!

Sincerely yours,
Dido
Razor
That is the most badass Cabrio I've ever seen! Welcome! biggrin.gif
OHirtenfelder
That, kind Sir, is a fantastic looking Mk3 Cab. I've always been a fan of the Mk3 Cabriolet, but this is one stunning example!

Welcome to the DS!!
didoriginal
Thank you for the kind words, guys. Here are a couple more teasers...

b0mb3r
I have to say, I am not a fan of badgless grills but somehow it works on this car very well.

thumbs_up.gif
didoriginal
Some strobist attempts:

Razor
QUOTE(b0mb3r @ Jun 18 2012, 05:55 PM) *
I have to say, I am not a fan of badgless grills but somehow it works on this car very well.

thumbs_up.gif

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. thumbs_up.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.