Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just wanna brag a little.
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
OHirtenfelder
So yeah. I'm super stoked. This thing is insane. And it's in my garage tonight.

Halflifehavock13
You fuck. I'm stuck driving a sebring while I try to sell my car.
dukenukem
I have a bone stock mazda 3 rental car in my garage. It comes with GPS!! suck on that Oliver.
OHirtenfelder
Haha.

Halflife, you also have a 2Dub, which is far cooler than any car I get through the mag, including this Black Series.

And I must tell you guys that before taking this, I was pimping around in a Citroen C1 the entire weekend, so it's not all glamour. But when it is, it rocks hard!
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(OHirtenfelder @ Jun 4 2012, 02:20 AM) *
Haha.

Halflife, you also have a 2Dub, which is far cooler than any car I get through the mag, including this Black Series.

And I must tell you guys that before taking this, I was pimping around in a Citroen C1 the entire weekend, so it's not all glamour. But when it is, it rocks hard!

The 2002 was sold three months ago :/
OHirtenfelder
What a bummer dude!! Why the hell would you do that?
Halflifehavock13
QUOTE(OHirtenfelder @ Jun 5 2012, 08:49 AM) *
What a bummer dude!! Why the hell would you do that?

Wasn't exactly my car. My dad sold it after he got bored once he had already fixed it.
OHirtenfelder
That's a real shame. 2002s are some of the funnest cars to have, in terms of driving fun, and just sheer happiness that the car exudes. They are awesome cars, plus their cult status is slowly but surely growing, and the prices they are fetching are also slowly going up. A future collectors item no doubt.
HKYStormFront
i bet that's just dreadful :rolls eyes:

jk, major jealousy here!
Fleetfootmac
WOW. Congrats, dude.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.