Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autocross May 13th
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Motorsport
dukenukem
Heres me being slow at the local autocross. This is the first time I have raced the car since probably last September. I can see sooo many things I am doing wrong. Oh well, this was my FTD of 58.6x My first run was 62.xx so atleast I was getting faster throughout the day.

BORKED
shandyman5
QUOTE(dukenukem @ May 25 2012, 03:14 PM) *
Heres me being slow at the local autocross. This is the first time I have raced the car since probably last September. I can see sooo many things I am doing wrong. Oh well, this was my FTD of 58.6x My first run was 62.xx so atleast I was getting faster throughout the day.

Hey Duke, are you still in the Dallas area? I think I am going to be heading down there next year on my way to Houston for TX2K13 in Houston. I have family that lives in Houston and I may leave the truck and trailer at their house and then drive the car from Dallas to Houston. If you are and are around we should try and get together.
dukenukem
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ May 25 2012, 05:27 PM) *
Hey Duke, are you still in the Dallas area? I think I am going to be heading down there next year on my way to Houston for TX2K13 in Houston. I have family that lives in Houston and I may leave the truck and trailer at their house and then drive the car from Dallas to Houston. If you are and are around we should try and get together.

I am in kansas city currently but will be back in DFW by then. midnightdorifto is in dallas as wel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.