Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OMG i just thought of another brilliant product idea
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Diesel
Imagine a clip on attachment for the PS3 controller that holds your phone on top of the controller. The phone and controller would sync via bluetooth, and allow you to play games using the actual controller itself. It would clip on, and be adjustable so that it'll work with almost any phone.

There are already apps out there that let you sync both together for Android and iPhone, and i'm ALREADY doing the same thing with my tablet and my PS3 controller to play SNES games. All you would sell is the clip itself and package it with an app to let them sync together.

What do you think? DAMN i need some money to make a prototype and Kickstarter this shit. see really quick and dirty chop below.

clarkma5
I like. reminds me of my transformer prime. smile.gif
Diesel
is that what you do? i do the same thing on my Galaxy Tab 10.1. SNES all day!
clarkma5
I don't use a game controller, but I meant the general concept of attaching a different input device to a tablet/phone screen like that reminds me of having the ASUS Transformer tablet with the keyboard mobile dock thingy.
Razor
You thought of it, but you didn't think of it first.

http://www.icontrolpad.com/
bankE46
What if... the controls were on the device?? See quick photoshop below:

fiber optic
QUOTE(bankE46 @ May 18 2012, 08:08 AM) *

laugh.gif
Razor
QUOTE(bankE46 @ May 18 2012, 09:08 AM) *

Bankie wins the internet again.
Cyclone
No stupid, he wants a phone with an attachment for a controller!

My photoshop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.