Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mercedes GLK 220 BE CDI 4Matic AWD automatic
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
buzzard
Has anyone got some personal performance data on the Mercedes GLK 220 BE CDI 4Matic AWD automatic?
shandyman5
QUOTE(buzzard @ May 15 2012, 08:00 AM) *
Has anyone got some personal performance data on the Mercedes GLK 220 BE CDI 4Matic AWD automatic?

You must since it's your car.
OHirtenfelder
I have a feeling.... spam.gif
buzzard
OK. I am a new starter on this site, so I gather that you question who I am for some reason. I live in France and have purchased this, and am waiting for it to arrive. They do not sell it in the UK, and I cannot find any non-manufacturer info on its performance. There is also no write up in any of the UK car magazines, such as What car. The RWD model has all sorts of write ups and comments (such as on this site), but not the auto AWD. I have seen several comments from people on this site comparing manufacturer claims to personal experience, and thought I would ask. As you say, I will find out for myself, but it would be good to have some issues to look for.
dukenukem
QUOTE(buzzard @ May 15 2012, 10:23 AM) *
OK. I am a new starter on this site, so I gather that you question who I am for some reason. I live in France and have purchased this, and am waiting for it to arrive. They do not sell it in the UK, and I cannot find any non-manufacturer info on its performance. There is also no write up in any of the UK car magazines, such as What car. The RWD model has all sorts of write ups and comments (such as on this site), but not the auto AWD. I have seen several comments from people on this site comparing manufacturer claims to personal experience, and thought I would ask. As you say, I will find out for myself, but it would be good to have some issues to look for.

What performance data are you looking for? For all practical purposes, the performance numbers for AWD SUV should be very close to it's RWD sibling.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.