Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Toyotafest 2012
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Diesel
The black Five Axis Scion FR-S was definitely the star of the show. It was freaking PERFECT looking. makes me want to get one exactly like it.

fiber optic
Can't stop laughing at the stereotypical attendees that I would expect at a show called "Toyotafest".
moe
There was a car meet here over the weekend where Toyota brought out a GT86...there's was hideous. Orange with black stripes, and the most atrocious bodykit I've seen on a GT86.

I am absolutely in love with the new GS though, God it's aggressive. Also, I'm not even joking when I say I'd buy the Prius with FiveAxis's bodykit...
RallyCat909
Those old old Corollas give me chubby. The FR-S does look good. I'm with Fiber, as much as I like looking at pics at some of these cars, I couldn't go with out the want of nerve gas.
Razor
QUOTE(moe @ May 6 2012, 06:01 AM) *
Also, I'm not even joking when I say I'd buy the Prius with FiveAxis's bodykit...

Please hand in your man card and your testicles in exchange for the keys.
moe
Also, Toyota Century...so sex. The V12 would've been better. There are a few lurking around in Saudi that were sold in very limited quantities by the Lexus-only dealers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.