Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to watch rally full episodes
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Motorsport
RallyCat909
I used to be on the old TBK.Flame forums long ago. I got bored with Loeb cruising me to sleep in WRC, but I think Id like to get back into the national championships and all that. I realize torrent sites are taking a beating nowadays, but where the hell can I find someplace to watch some rallying with commentary? Thanks fellas.
skr
I can send you an invite to racingfor.me if you'd like. Great racing torrent site with plenty of current rally torrents. Shoot me your email address and I'll try to get it done this evening.
RallyCat909
Thanks man, you are far too kind. PM sent.

When I get some stuff downloaded I'll post some rally talk. Its always great to banter about good rallies, F1, or just whatever. smile.gif Also would be fun to liven up the Motorsport thread some.
skr
Absolutely! It's like I only have like 1-2 friends IRL that follow racing, but not nearly as religiously as I do.
RallyCat909
Im sitting here watching the Bulldog Rally in the BRC series in HD.

Skr you rock, broham.
Synesthesia
Yep, what SKR said. Loeb cruising me to sleep, that made me LOL. biggrin.gif Maybe he'll retire after this year?! Maybe Latvala will stop ruining his rallies!?
RallyCat909
Latvala is his own worst enemy. Its too bad, I like the kid.
clarkma5
Thought it was interesting after his Portugal crash that he offered to be #2 to Malcolm Wilson. Wilson didn't accept that offer because he was "supporting" Jari-Matti, but I think Latvala performs better when he doesn't have the pressure of being team leader on his shoulders. Seems like when he's #2 he's more apt to exceed expectations whereas when he's #1 he's more apt to blow it. Maybe just my impression.
Synesthesia
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 4 2012, 03:13 PM) *
Thought it was interesting after his Portugal crash that he offered to be #2 to Malcolm Wilson. Wilson didn't accept that offer because he was "supporting" Jari-Matti, but I think Latvala performs better when he doesn't have the pressure of being team leader on his shoulders. Seems like when he's #2 he's more apt to exceed expectations whereas when he's #1 he's more apt to blow it. Maybe just my impression.

Yeah, maybe you're right, but that's going to be very limiting! It does seem that Hirvonen is doing better now that he doesn't have the responsibility of being #1. In any event, despite their differences it seems Solberg and Latvala have a similar problem, which is tough with them both on the same team... sad because I really like them both. They have the speed to match and even beat Loeb at times but just always manage to f- something up... is it that they don't have awesome pace notes and the sort of driver/co-driver relationship that Loeb has? It can't be that Loeb just has a superhuman reaction time or a car that doesn't break.
Diesel
invite for me too please
Synesthesia
^you can PM me your email Diesel
tune
I think the others, Hirvonen, Solberg, Latvala are all quick guys and have the speed to beat Loeb as we've seen in the past. I think it is down to Loeb making less mistakes under pressure that makes the difference. How many times have we seen Latvala and to some extent Hirvonen throw it off the road and then set fastest stage time after fastest stage time when the pressure is then off?
RallyCat909
Its scary to think that Loeb could be even faster if he drove with less scutiny. But I agree with Tune.

Also Racingfor-you-know-what is offline. sad.gif

Suggestions?
skr
The site seems to be running fine for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.