Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DS is going back to Diesel!
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Diesel
Guys.. after talking to Ketan for the past 2 weeks.. i'm proud to say that i will be buying back Dieselstation.com and will be returning the site and all controls back to where it all started. We were able to come up with a sum that we both agreed on.. and domain control will be transferred sometime this week. I'm pretty fucking excited to work on this again.
911xx
That's good news. Congrats! Now go and buy back your TC. ...or an FRS?
Razor
Oh my god.
dukenukem
the glory days are back!
shandyman5
Diesel, in all honesty could we send out an email to a selected amount of banned members and bring them back. Or an email to all "retired" users? I feel you coming back to ownership of DS and announcing it will bring back some glory!
Razor
If this is an April Fools, I'm leaving.
RallyCat909
Yeah, Im with Razor, if this is some April Fools BS, Im out. I miss those fun days when I couldn't wait to get int from work and check the forum.

/crosses fingers
arnge
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
shandyman5
QUOTE(Razor @ Apr 1 2012, 10:50 PM) *
If this is an April Fools, I'm leaving.

Shit, I just thought of that... If you're right that will be super douche....
Flaw
I thought it was a pretty awesome april fools.
Diesel
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif sorry.. gotcha. had to do it. it's now 12am PST so i can end it.
shandyman5
QUOTE(Diesel @ Apr 2 2012, 03:00 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif sorry.. gotcha. had to do it. it's now 12am PST so i can end it.

Wowwwwwwwwwww.
green73ta
QUOTE(Diesel @ Apr 2 2012, 02:00 AM) *

I used to like you.
clarkma5
I just realized, now that Ketan runs this place, shouldn't it be called KetanStation? O_o
arnge
QUOTE(green73ta @ Apr 2 2012, 09:17 AM) *
I used to like you.

+1
Razor
Yep, not funny.
RallyCat909
+2

Thanks, douche.
bankE46
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Apr 2 2012, 01:26 PM) *
I just realized, now that Ketan runs this place, shouldn't it be called KetanStation? O_o

Don't give him any ideas..
moe
Best April Fool's joke ever. When's Speed-Driven coming onilne? For the record guys, a couple of friends and I are working on an online automotive project. I'll definitely want to hear from you guys once we're done brainstorming. So expect to hear a bit more about it in the next couple weeks.
UserDrew
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Apr 1 2012, 07:25 PM) *
Diesel, in all honesty could we send out an email to a selected amount of banned members and bring them back. Or an email to all "retired" users? I feel you coming back to ownership of DS and announcing it will bring back some glory!

This place has gotten somewhat boring. What happened to altostratus and that crazy guy with the ice skater avatar? People like Ice Skater Avatar beat spam any day.
shandyman5
QUOTE(UserDrew @ Apr 4 2012, 04:21 AM) *
This place has gotten somewhat boring. What happened to altostratus and that crazy guy with the ice skater avatar? People like Ice Skater Avatar beat spam any day.

That's what I am saying. This place was an internet hub a few years ago.

QUOTE(moe @ Apr 4 2012, 02:49 AM) *
Best April Fool's joke ever. When's Speed-Driven coming onilne? For the record guys, a couple of friends and I are working on an online automotive project. I'll definitely want to hear from you guys once we're done brainstorming. So expect to hear a bit more about it in the next couple weeks.

Sounds good moe, I would definitely try it.....

Razor, what ever happened with WhipSig?
Cyclone
Douuuuucchhheee
Synesthesia
Nasty joke but good idea, maybe you should take yourself seriously!
shandyman5
QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Apr 4 2012, 09:16 PM) *
Nasty joke but good idea, maybe you should take yourself seriously!

I think I speak for all actives when I say we all agree.
Diesel
too bad i don't have $40k on hand
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.