Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've never been more excited about a new "movie."
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Razor
This is going to make my year.
dukenukem
Sweeeeeetttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt_L
GREAT! Will it be released before this year's 24H or filmed this year? Any idea?
Razor
QUOTE(Matt_L @ Mar 29 2012, 11:55 AM) *
GREAT! Will it be released before this year's 24H or filmed this year? Any idea?

I guarantee it's about '11... what a fucking race that was, and I barely got to watch any of it at all because I was in Greece with the gf at the time.
dukenukem
I wished it would have been about the new Etron Quattro and the trials and tribulations of getting it to Le Mans.
Matt_L
Audi took the NFL Films crew to the 2008 running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and with the footage gathered created the rather excellent documentary Truth in 24 (it's still free to view on iTunes and YouTube). It turns out Audi took a crew to last year's race as well, and soon we'll be treated to the sequel, Truth in 24 II.

We'll assume Audi had no idea how exciting that race would end up being, with Allan McNish in one of three R18 Ultras flipping out literally just two hours in, and a second Audi crashing out six hours later. After a battle of fuel, tires and pit stops the fight with the Peugeot 908s went to the last lap, making the 2011 race the fourth closest Le Mans run in 79 editions.

A forum member at Ten-Tenths said "The film should be finalised over the next 8 weeks" and that it will deal much more with the race than the backstory. If that timing is correct, it should come just in time to get us ready for this year's running.
Aircooled
I am very pumped..
Diesel
Here you go. Part 1

BORKED

Part 2

BORKED

part 3

BORKED
Diesel
oh.. HD version is also free on iTunes store
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.