Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Bjorn

Not many details ATM except that the rear suspension is revised, it's 125mm longer with more headroom.

The downside is that it's 68 kg heavier than the sedan.

Still. Very Pretty. The lines remind me of my 2009 Legacy wagon . . . kinda.
shandyman5
I see no Legacy resemblance but it is pretty....

I like the look a lot, now if they would only slap a manny tranny in it.
OHirtenfelder
Yeah, this is where it's at. F*ck that new Ferrari. This is the real deal.

I'm a wagon whore, and this thing is stunning. Top of the list Jaguar XF-R Sportbrake!
Bjorn
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Mar 1 2012, 12:54 PM) *
I see no Legacy resemblance but it is pretty....

I like the look a lot, now if they would only slap a manny tranny in it.

Shape of the greenhouse, the front.

There is most deff some resemblance.
clarkma5
Very pretty, love a good wagon, not coming to the US sad.gif thumbs_down.gif

I don't get the wagon hate in this country, they are super popular here in Washington! Rest of the country doesn't get it.
speedyK
*yawn*

Put it this way, if Marc Bolan had survived the crash of his gf's Mini into a tree and had not yet composed Jeepster, he wouldn't bother to.
NorthPoint
This car is HOT! I love it.
Bjorn
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Mar 1 2012, 02:40 PM) *
Very pretty, love a good wagon, not coming to the US sad.gif thumbs_down.gif

I don't get the wagon hate in this country, they are super popular here in Washington! Rest of the country doesn't get it.

I know I sound like a broken record but from my observations Canadians will buy the wagon if given the choice (Audis and BMWs it's about 50/50).

I really wish more manufacturers treated Canada as a distinct market from the US.
clarkma5
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Mar 2 2012, 11:46 AM) *
I really wish more manufacturers treated Canada as a distinct market from the US.

That has a lot more to do with the fact that canadian market regs are very similar to US market regs, and canada being a relatively small market, means that the whims of the US market dominate you guys because they're building everything to DOT-spec with minor changes for Canada...
Bjorn
^and that's a serious improvement from where we had been even 5 years ago.

We had a whole list of archaic crash requirements that kept cars like the Evo VIII out.
dukenukem
Fix your avatar image link, clarkmatheww5.
fiber optic
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Mar 3 2012, 03:09 AM) *

It's been broken for a long time, I thought he may have changed it to "busted picture link icon" just for laughs.
shandyman5
QUOTE(Bjorn @ Mar 2 2012, 02:46 PM) *
I know I sound like a broken record but from my observations Canadians will buy the wagon if given the choice (Audis and BMWs it's about 50/50).

But aren't you guys 'Mericas hat?

QUOTE(dukenukem @ Mar 3 2012, 04:09 AM) *

I have been meaning to say something about that... good call LOL.
clarkma5
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Mar 3 2012, 01:09 AM) *

sorry, my website's server died like a year ago and I've been super lazy. Fixified.
DaGonz
I like it... that is all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.