Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Bjorn

The important bits:

-12-cylinder engine
-730 HP
-590 lb-ft of torque
-0-100 km/h in 3.1 seconds

Bjorn
I think this is much prettier than the 599 . . . which looked like a cave fish.

I might actually get excited over the GTO version of this if they decide to make one.

Specs are astronomic. Aston is going to have to step up the DBS replacement if they want to stay in the same league.
Synesthesia
Holy shit, love the way this looks and the performance sounds awesome. I haven't been a fan of the looks of any of Ferrari's front-engined cars for a long time, this changes that!
clarkma5
It's reasonably pretty, a good blend of the FF and the 599 which are their two best looking cars at the moment IMO. I'm really glad Ferrari has toned their ridiculous interior design for this car.
HKYStormFront
looks good to me!
moe
Absolutely gorgeous. I'd still rather have an FF, but this is easily going to be one of the best-looking cars on sale.

Anyone else think the rear looks like it's wearing a thong?
Diesel
nope. do not like. hate the front, hate the rear, hate the side swoops. but i do like the power though
clarkma5
But you would like it more if it were herra frush on BBS LMs, right?
pervert
Start: Front is good!
Keep going: Sides are pretty meh...
Finish: Rear sick.gif

Stats are nice, no Huayra though.
shandyman5
I personally loved the 599.... This looks gret to but the side picture makes it look very Alpha Romeo-ish...

Is this a 2+2?

I would love ths car even more if it had..... hmmm, a third pedal.
HKYStormFront
"599 replacement" = 2 seater

ferrari will no longer be offering 3 pedals at all after the last generation of cars
shandyman5
QUOTE(HKYStormFront @ Feb 29 2012, 06:14 PM) *
"599 replacement" = 2 seater

ferrari will no longer be offering 3 pedals at all after the last generation of cars

I was aware of the three pedal thing not bring around, I confused this and the 612 which is a 2+2.
HKYStormFront
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Feb 29 2012, 07:14 PM) *
I was aware of the three pedal thing not bring around, I confused this and the 612 which is a 2+2.

yup! didn't the FF replace the 612? or is it a stand alone model and they are continuing the 612?
Synesthesia
Just watched the video, that's a pretty sick rendering...
moe
For everyone that's asking:

California = New
430 -> 458
612 -> FF
599 -> F12
SwissWhiskey
Looks like a 575 from the side. Which is a good thing.
911xx
Topic title says Berlinrtta
Bjorn
Um, no it doesn't. whistle.gif
Sandra Jolly
This would be the car of choice if I want to play traffic light drag race, it will pretty much win everything on the road.
RallyCat909
The rear end looks like its trying to hold a golf ball between its buttcheeks. /shudder
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.