Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kia K9 revealed
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
Diesel
First official pics

dukenukem
So they made the beautiful Optima longer and uglier and tried to make it look like a 7 series. hmmmm
Ephdethulias
Isn't K9 a dog? huh.gif
Razor
QUOTE(dukenukem @ Feb 28 2012, 12:30 PM) *
So they made the beautiful Optima longer and uglier and tried to make it look like a 7 series. hmmmm

Exactly this.
Diesel
quick chop

clarkma5
Hmmm interesting. VERY BMW 6 in the nose, lots of Lexus in the greenhouse and C-pillar, and the backend is...Audi/Buick lovechild? It's an attractive car (fake fender vents notwithstanding). I'm assuming this is a Kia version of the Genesis, or is this actually more tied to the Equus?
Diesel
QUOTE(clarkma5 @ Feb 28 2012, 11:11 AM) *
Hmmm interesting. VERY BMW 6 in the nose, lots of Lexus in the greenhouse and C-pillar, and the backend is...Audi/Buick lovechild? It's an attractive car (fake fender vents notwithstanding). I'm assuming this is a Kia version of the Genesis, or is this actually more tied to the Equus?

It's based on the Equus platform and will come with a 5.0L 429hp V8. Same as the one in the Genesis.
shandyman5
Anyone see a little bit of the new Fusion in it?
Ephdethulias
QUOTE(shandyman5 @ Feb 29 2012, 02:37 AM) *
Anyone see a little bit of the new Fusion in it?

That's it, I was thinking of what was the other car besides the 7-series. Yes it does look a little bit like the new Fusion.
DaGonz

Exactly this.

I agree.
Sandra Jolly
Car in Black co-lour looking so great.Small in shape but its exterior and interior designing impress me lot with advanced features.
I feel envy now!I'm sure it cost too much... If I have budget I will do the same thing and improve it even better. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.