Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stolen Car?
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > Off Topic
Brohim
While on the way to work I was very suspicious of a Mercedes. The guy driving it didn't have the seat adjusted and was leaning forward to reach the steering wheel. The tags were expired by 2 months and there was some damage to the passenger side door. He was also shifting lanes a lot...but that could just be a result of being an asshole.

Anyways....my question is who would be the appropriate person to call to check if the car was stolen? I'm guessing 911 wouldn't be the right move since nobody is in danger. 311?

Thanks!
shandyman5
QUOTE(Brohim @ Feb 27 2012, 11:10 AM) *
While on the way to work I was very suspicious of a Mercedes. The guy driving it didn't have the seat adjusted and was leaning forward to reach the steering wheel. The tags were expired by 2 months and there was some damage to the passenger side door. He was also shifting lanes a lot...but that could just be a result of being an asshole.

Anyways....my question is who would be the appropriate person to call to check if the car was stolen? I'm guessing 911 wouldn't be the right move since nobody is in danger. 311?

Thanks!

911, report it as a suspicious driver and possible stolen car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.