Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I just came all over my screen
Dieselstation Car Forums > Parking Lot > The Car Garage
moe
The TechArt 911 that's being revealed at the Geneva show. Absolutely awesome.

shandyman5
Good idea of what the turbo will look like.
Bjorn
TechArt does nothing for me.

Ruf is sometimes OK when they're conservative (The original RGT and 3400 are some of my favourite Rufs), but aside from that Porsche tuners don't really cater to my tastes.
Synesthesia
^I generally agree, this one looks pretty nice though. Front bumper is kinda gross.
HKYStormFront
do not want
pervert
Looks like another 911...
Razor
Extremely tacky looking, and doesn't really seem like something that special. I will pass.
clarkma5
Eh
moe
Really, this is tacky? Don't get me wrong, I'd never buy a TechArt, but this is what I imagine something further up the 911 range to look like when we finally get to see it. Either the aero kit for the Carrera, the GT3, or maybe even the Turbo won't be too different from this.
Ephdethulias
The wheels doesn't really do much for me, but I have to agree with Moe, this isn't like the usual crazy ugly looking wings and spoilers stuck onto a Porsche. I think the colour kinda gives the tacky image.
speedyK
In the real world, a stock 991 4S will do just fine thumbs_up.gif

If you want to be flamboyant, then Techart & Co is fine too but they get used more for "show" where the "beautiful people" accumulate than for "go" at a race track.
Sandra Jolly
The car looks great, this is a perfect example of what you can achieve with time, proper planning and great taste!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.